Mike Iaconelli and The Ike Foundation® Host Kayak Fundraising Event
August 23, 2023, Pittsgrove, NJ. The Ike Foundation® is hosting it’s 2023 Kayak Tournament on Saturday, September 30th at Lake Nockamixon in Bucks County, PA. This event is a fundraiser that supports our mission to get more kids fishing and in the outdoors. Entry fees are donations that put rods, reels and tackle into the hands of these kids and support what we hope will become a lifelong love of fishing.
Kayak anglers will fish on the same body of water, launching from five optional locations and compete in one of Pennsylvania’s biggest kayak tournaments. The Ike Foundation® is pleased to include 16-year-old anglers with a fishing license in this year’s tournament. Owners of all kayak brands are welcome; paddle, kayak motors, and/or pedal power. The first-place winner will receive a loaded Hobie Passport and prizes will be awarded to the top five winners, including Lunker, with cash prizes awarded to the second and third place finishers. Sponsored prize donors include Hobie, Pro-Guide Batteries, YakAttack, Flambeau, Power Pole, Berkley, AFTCO, Tackle Warehouse, Rapala and Bass University. (Actual prizes may differ from image) Cap is 125 so please register here! Ike's Kayak Tournament Registration
Upcoming 2023 Ike Foundation® Fundraising and Kids Events:
A very special thanks go to our local South Jersey Walmart Market #165 stores for their donation to the Kids Tournament Trail events and future kids fishing events hosted by The Ike Foundation®.
- Ike’s Youth Tournament Trail-Saturday, September 9th
The Ike Foundation has created a tournament trail to include youth ranging in ages from 8-13 and 14-18 (must be in school) that haven’t been exposed to this type of fishing environment. Young anglers are welcome to sign up for one or all events, regardless of skill level.
- Anglers fish on a bass boat with a fully vetted boat captain volunteer
- Third event is at Newton Lake, Haddon Township, NJ
- Entry fee is $20
- Prizes will be awarded to the top five place winners including Lunker and Miscellaneous categories.
- Details and registration can be found here: Youth Tournament Trail Registration
- Fall (dates TBD)-Ike’s Hook’Em Early Kids Fishing Events
- This is a fun filled kids fishing tournament held at a local lake.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- Check theikefoundation.org and our social channels in the coming weeks for updates
- 6th Annual Scholarship Dinner-Friday, January 26th, 2024
- Adult only event at The Grove at Centerton, Centerton, NJ
- Huge basket Auction, 50/50 and now including a raffle for a Hobie Kayak
- Back by popular demand…The Ice Cream Bar!
- All proceeds go to the Ike Foundation® Scholarship Fund
- Purchase your tickets here! Scholarship Dinner Tickets at Evenbrite
The Ike Foundation® appreciates the generous donations from individuals and sponsors, including Toyota, Abu Garcia, Bass Cat Boats, Hobie, Yamaha, Flambeau, AFTCO, Rapala, Walmart Market #165 and many, many more. A full list of sponsors can be found at https://theikefoundation.org/sponsors/.
Founded in 2014 by professional bass angler Michael Iaconelli and his wife, Becky. The Mission of The Ike Foundation® is to get more kids fishing and in the outdoors, especially youth in areas where those activities are not readily available. We support youth fishing clubs, civic groups and charitable organizations that promote the sport of fishing, the ecology of the outdoors and the responsibility each person has to maintain our planet’s natural resources. The Ike Foundation® is approved by the IRS as a 501©(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. The Ike Foundation® is a non-profit organization and all proceeds from events go to The Ike Foundation’s mission. Tax-deductible contributions are welcome and can be made on the website via credit card.