Ike’s Celebrity Pro Am Bass Fishing Tournament Is A GO
May 27th, 2020, Pittsgrove, NJ. The Ike Foundation® has announced its Fifth Annual Ike’s Celebrity Pro Am Bass Fishing Tournament to be held at Anchor Marina in Northeast Maryland. This event has undergone some significant changes due to the nation’s COVID-19 health crisis. With it, the landscape of public events has changed but The Ike Foundation® is committed to its mission by remaining flexible, adjusting to the current conditions and providing a safe environment for all anglers to fish.
- Ike’s Celebrity Pro-Am Tournament will take place on June 20th from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm at Anchor Marina in Northeast Maryland.
- The first-place winner will receive a brand-new Bass Cat boat and Yamaha motor with additional cash and prizes awarded to follow up winners.
- Tournament officials are expecting upwards of 150 boats, limited to two amateur anglers per boat.
- Entry fee is $300 per boat.
- Professional anglers will not be participating this year because of shifting pro circuit tournament schedules.
- The Family Fun Fest has been cancelled this year and there will be no weigh-in stage or fan participation.
- All social distancing and gathering rules that are in force at the time of the event will apply and will be updated on The Ike Foundation® website as they continue to change.
- Learn more and register for Ike’s Celebrity Pro Am Tournament
- Ike’s Kayak Bass Tournament has undergone some changes for 2020 as well and more details regarding those changes will follow in the coming months. The kayak division will be held at Lake Hopatcong, NJ on September 26th. Prizes will be awarded to the top five place winners.
Follow The Ike Foundation on Facebook @theikefoundation, Instagram @theikefoundation & Twitter @foundationike
The Mission of The Ike Foundation® is to get more kids fishing and in the outdoors, especially youth in areas where those activities are not readily available. We support youth fishing clubs, civic groups and charitable organizations that promote the sport of fishing, the ecology of the outdoors and the responsibility each person has to maintain our planet’s natural resources.
Founded in 2014 by professional bass angler Michael Iaconelli and his wife, Becky, The Ike Foundation® is approved by the IRS as a 501©(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. The Ike Foundation® is a non-profit organization and all proceeds from events go to The Ike Foundation®’s mission. Tax-deductible contributions are welcome and can be made on the website via credit card.